MODERN MISSILE GUIDANCE (16-32 hours)
This course presents both fundamental concepts and practical implementation of parallel navigation.
The problem of the integrated design of guidance and control laws is discussed. The problem of modification of the existing autopilots is presented as a problem of new guidance laws design. Computational aspects of new missile guidance laws are discussed. As an example the application of the theory to design of the boost-phase airborn interceptors is considered.
· Basics of Missile Guidance. Parallel Navigation
· Guidance Laws Based on Lyapunov Approach
· Optimal Parameters of New Guidance Laws (Bellman-Lyapunov Approach)
· Analysis of Guided Missile Systems in Time Domain
· Analysis of Guided Missile Systems in Frequency Domain
· Design of Guidance Laws Implementing Parallel Navigation
Time-domain Approach. Frequency-domain Approach
Guidance Law Performance Analysis Under Stochastic Inputs
· Integrated Missile Design
An Example of a Practical Application
This course was taught at the 2009 AIAA Conference on Guidance and Control, Chicago, IL and
at the 2011 AIAA Conference on Guidance and Control, Portland, OR.
If your organization is interested in this course, please, don't hesitate to contact us.